Monday 16 November 2015

pitch feedback



How do you feel about the overall theme of my magazine?
Abby: I think the theme of the magazine is great, combining music and film is a brilliant idea.
Matt: Combining music and film will appeal to a larger audience.
Do you like the idea of film and music combined? Explain?
Abby: Yes because it attracts a wider audience and doesn't just focus on one genre of music.
Matt: Yep. See question one!
 Which double page spread idea do you prefer?
· An article about a band whose music  features in a film
OR
· An article about a director who uses licensed music in is films.
Abby: A band whose music appears in a film.
Matt: I like the idea or a director, as that could cover lots of films and music.
Which name do you prefer? Why?
Abby: Lamprophany because it would work well for the magazine and is attractive.
Matt: I like ‘Lamprophany’. It sounds fancy and upmarket.
How do you feel about the house style?
Matt: I like the style ideas as the central images and colours link to the content and themes of the magazine.
Abby: I think the magazine style is good. I like that its a bit different with plainer colours to suit the magazine rather than being bright and not contrast with the magazine at all.
Do you think the target audience is right for the magazine?
Abby: Yes, I think the target audience is right for your magazine concept.
Matt: I think the student market will be enticed by the idea of a hybrid music and film magazine, especially seeing the style and ideas for the magazine.





No comments:

Post a Comment